I dare you to click xD

Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm in L.O.V.E~~

Guess what? Haha xD
I'm in L.O.V.E with Bukit Pelindung... Yeah, it's Bukit Pelindung again =__=


As I've mentioned, I went 3 times already this week. Planned to go alone again tomorrow morning. AYe offered to accompany me but in the end she couldn't go because she's busy. Urgh~~~ It feels like nobody can bring me to see my lover T^T LOL
I felt stressed yesterday & I wanted to hike. Mum didn't wanna go, fine! She said she'll bring me there. I waited for more than half an hour. Bad mood~

She took me there in the end & asked whether I'm going with who. Alone I said. Then she started her lecture again. BlahBlahBlah...

Why you wanna go alone? Do you know how dangerous is it? If anything happens, who can go up & save you? BlahBlahBlah...

Can't you go somewhere near our house and jog? Why must you come here?
Urgh~
Then! While she U-turned back, I saw Wen Yi, her sister & her mum! I saw HOPE!!! ^__^


So I told my mum, she's my friend. Only she allowed me to hike. Wowww... her mum walked up faster than me! I feel so embarrassed @__@
They didn't plan to reach the peak. Just half way through then we went down. Not bad. Better than nothing =P



-I love you!-
-Benjamin xP-


No comments: