I dare you to click xD

Friday, July 3, 2009

Desperate?

" I'm desperate for blogging time!!!" - XXX

In my mind, I do have time to blog but I'm lazy to. And I don't wanna see my blog over again with old posts. A lot of things and people are going around in my mind. But I can share to no one. I love photoshop. Jonathan taught me how to edit one photo thru MSN.[yeah...]
Cool stuff!
Saw both of them again. There's a saying: When you don't want to see that person, he'll always appear in front of you. But if you want to see that person very much, he won't appear in front of you.
Guess it's true?

Was on the way back home and few people came into my mind...
I miss you... I miss the time we had together.I wonder when can we hang out again?
I miss you... How will it sound like if you sing Linkin Park's song? Sure it'll sound nice.
I miss your voice. How long haven't I been hearing your voice? And your unique & easy-to-recognize-laugh?
I miss Jasmine. The old & original Jasmine. Without a mask. Without the fear of rejection. Without thinking too much what are the consequences of her attitude & behavior. Is she coming back?

-missing you-
-Benjamin xP-

No comments: