I dare you to click xD

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fine!

A respond to JonathanCool in my cBox.
She's forgiven.

We still had our PJ today. Teacher asked us to go to the basketball court while she tried to get basketballs for us. Everyone was like: What? We're not going to Pelindung? *frown*
The form 3 class was going. What can't we follow them?

Because teacher said:

"I can't reach the peak and I have to wait for y'all. I don't wanna get bitten by mosquitoes."
What kind of statement is that?!?!?!

Everyone gathered at the basketball field unhappily. Teacher came WITHOUT the balls. Then she asked us to do whatever we can at the field. Some of them was like people having illegal gathering. They raised their hands up and said: Pelindung! for quite sometime.
I wasn't really sure what happened that made the teacher changed her mind but in the end, we went!!! to Bukit Pelindung!!! *cheers!*

We started our hike at about 8 a.m. And teacher said we had to come down at 8:15 a.m. How fun was that? I didn't have the chance to reach the peak aka the gate. crap...
Well, it's better than spending precious time at the field doing whatever we can.
I jogged up in the first place and I was among the first batch. (the quick ones. Heheh)
Then, I can't really breathe so I slowed down. In my mind was thinking, if AYe can do it in such a short time, why can't I? Although I know I'm nothing compared to her =(

But, the encouragement I gave myself didn't last long. I was tired & wanted to go down before it's even 8:15 a.m. But when I looked down, I saw 1 whole bunch of people walking up. I felt quite ashamed for trying to give up while others were trying hard.
So, I went on until 8:15 a.m. And everyone went down. *Happy* =D
The sweat was bad. Thank God I brought something so that I won't smell throughout the whole day. ^__^
I was walking too fast up & down. Faster than I was capable of. With school shoes? Now my 2 tiny lil' toes are hurting. One leg is so tired. It's so weird. It all happened to ONE leg.

I'm going again tomorrow !!! *screams...*

-Yay!!-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: