I dare you to click xD

Saturday, July 25, 2009

happy but yet confused...

Whee~~ I'm back from Bukit Pelindung again...


In the beginning, something confusing happened.
Why do our brains have so much of space to think about useless & pointless stuff & act it out? Can't you leave us alone?!?!
My mood was absolutely affected by what happened.
"Why" was the only word in my mind. Well not exactly the only word.
But I knew I can't hang onto my bad mood for long.
Hey! I was hiking! Why don't I enjoy this time with mother nature & forget about all the others for just 1 hour?
I did. I started feeling more relaxed & cooled down. And took photos!

This is only one of it ^__^

Though I went with someone,
but it felt like I was totally alone.

I knew I can't catch up with her speed,
but yet she forgotten about me!

Hello? Normal human hiking here.
Can't you slow down???


I sweated a lot. Which was a good thing.
At last had the chance to talk.

That's the whole point! TALK.
Blahblahblah...
Quite pointless chit-chat but we can't only talk about serious stuff all the time.
Chit-chat, have fun, laughing together sound much attractive...

As usual I had a good time, but still have to worry what others knew about us.



-crooked smile-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: