I dare you to click xD

Monday, July 20, 2009

Why o why?

It's July test tomorrow. For 3days.
Short? quite...
Jing Wen replied. Thank God!
It feels good that there's nothing between us anymore.
Well not exactly nothing.
There's still lots more to explain & to be made clear.
But how?
I do need help.
Will the help makes things better?
Or worse?


-Tuesday (21/7)-
What I've been avoiding happened today.
What should I do?
To give or not to give?
To tell or not to tell?
Why would I think that your help is essential?
Why would I have to ask for your opinion everytime?
Why would I have to ask for your permission everytime before I do something?
Is it because you're OLDER than me?
Or it's because you lie and won't feel guilty after lying?
Why would I care what you do in school?
Why would I care to look around if I'm somehow related to you?
Why would I be scared if we're seen talking?
Why would I wanna care so much of what you told me?
Why would I care to trust you when you said something to me
and expect me to believe
but you're doing something else behind of me?
Why would I wanna ask you questions?
Why are you such a big influence in my life?
Why should I keep thinking about you when I'm supposed to think of Biology?
I just don't get it. I wanna know WHY.
But I have too many questions.
Only God can answer me.

-Anxious-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: