I dare you to click xD

Friday, July 31, 2009

Regretted...

I've just made my choice yesterday. I started to cope with my new lifestyle. It wasn't easy. But something happened in school today that made me regret making such a decision.

That's a teddy she got for me. She didn't get anything for me from KL last Saturday but she went to ECM to get this for me. She purposely bought this for me. Means she still care about me. Now, I'm ashamed of the choice I made yesterday. But nothing much will change. I'll still hold onto my decision, but I'll alter a bit of it. I'll not leave anyone. And I'll be there whenever they need me.
I hope my promise to you wasn't too much that might make you misunderstand. We're friends.
Today in school was unbearable. Ash said both of us looked sad. Why? Because I've made such a stupid decision? Because you knew what's my decision? Sometimes I don't know what I want. Sometimes I don't know what you want.
I know I've been acting stupid today. Utterly useless. I'm hurting others by doing that freaking decision. I didn't care about their feelings. I regretted.
The 3 bites I got somewhere near my ankle are getting worse. They're kinda swollen & reddish. Worst of all, they're itching!!! T^T
No hiking Bukit Pelindung for PJ today. We had a basketball match. I spent a lot of energy on the match. I played wild. I didn't care much. Just wanted to release my stress. It worked. But I was exhausted for the rest of the day. Wanted to sleep but I tried my best not to sleep in school from now on. Do not underestimate me. Though I look short & tiny but I do play basketball. And of course, my team won. My friends said my "performance" was good. But they didn't know what made me went wild. But accidents happened. Taufu speaking here. I was cheering after I shot straight into the net. Then, the ball hit me somewhere near my eyes. I fell straight away. Man it hurt. Thank God I'm not blinded. My fingers were hurt too. Basketballers are rough. It's inevitable.


-*sigh*-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: