I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

*Untitled* =D

I'm reading Eclipse again! For the 3rd or 4th time? Not bad eh...
Today we had physics & chemistry periods. I was expecting something worse for physics than chemistry. But in the end, I got B3 for my physics. *shocked!*
Chemistry? *sigh...*
Today Jing Wen didn't come to my house. I was a bit disappointed but at least I got a nap. Thank God! I went for a jog near my house in the evening. I don't wanna be left behind again tomorrow. Gonna work harder! I don't know why I took a short time to finish the route. May be it's because I've trained myself walking up Bukit Pelindung? That's why it wasn't very hard for me anymore. Breathing was more even.
I didn't sweat much. Which was something that I wasn't happy about. Mostly because of the sunlight anyways. Looking forward to tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your help, Alisson.
Something happened again today. If you're reading, AYe, let me tell you what do I think about it.
There are 3 possiblities why it happened. You know you're famous in school. Everyone wants to talk and spread about your stuff.
1st : It's YOU that gave her that freaking note.
2nd : Someone that hates both of you wanna spoil your relationship. This person doesn't know much of what happened between both of you. It can be seen through the way she left the note.
3rd : Someone that likes you but hates her. She wanna protect you by asking her to leave. But she did it in a stupid way.
Get me?


-hugs & kisses-
-Benjamin xP-

No comments: