I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

what's wrong?


Today, I lost my cool for the first time in school this year. Before that I would try my best to control my emotion. Showing good sense of EQ. But I just couldn't.Yesterday I had a conversations on being a Christian and not.

[Part A]
AYe replied: "I'm a Christian."
Ben: "Why are you a Christian?"
AYe: "I don't know.My mum asks me to attend church since young. So I guess I'm a Christian."
"A Christian is someone that believes in Jesus for dying on the cross for you and trust Him as your personal Lord & Savior."--Ben xP

That was according to my knowledge & understanding + experience involving myself in Children's Ministry where we need to explain what is a "Christian".

AYe: "I believe."
Ben: "Do you take Him as your best friend and tell Him everything about you & look for Him when you need help?"
AYe: "No." *speechless*
Ben: "Means you're not a Christian!"
AYe : [tries to change the topic] But is you're talking about Christian, look how S is now. How can a Christian be like her? Her attitude is so bad! She didn't even keep her promise!"
Ben: "Have you ever done something wrong? Do you dare to say that you've done nothing wrong before?"
AYe: *speechless* "But at least I'm not like her, right?"
Ben: "Everyone is not perfect, right? That's why Jesus is here...."

There goes the conversation...

[Part B]
I was having nothing to do so I took out the Bible. Was planning to read it with Ashvini. While I was looking for a nice passage, someone asked:"Ash, how do you feel sitting beside a holy-holy person?"
Ben: "I'm not holy-holy."
Then she mentioned something which I wasn't happy with it.So, I gave her a could-you-shut-up look. She didn't get it,there she went kept on commenting how a Christian should be like. And how I don't look like a Christian. Even Jia Wern & Ash knew I was feeling nice about it & asked her to shut up.
"You know what? Christians should have patience & calm. Even I'm not a Christian but I understand about being patient & stuff. Not like you getting......"
I didn't really hear what she said because I began shouting.
"Can you stop telling me what should I do as a Christian? Stop saying that you know what to do as a Christian. I know I'm not good enough but I'm trying hard here! STop saying how a person is to be like if she's hristian or not!"
She stared at me, eyes wide-opened. I wonder whether she really listened to what I said.
The Holy Spirit told me: "You ran over the red line. Keep your cool."
Breathe Jasmine, breathe... I was telling myself. I took my Bible & kept it while I apologized to God. Then. she was saying something which I didn't wanna hear & I didn't hear.

What's wrong with you people? Stop judging Christian & keep telling them how they should be lik if they're Christians. You're not even a Christian & why are you talking so much? If you know so well on how to be a Christian, why don't you come & be a Christian?



-Ikareteru!-
-Benjamin xP-

No comments: