I dare you to click xD

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Great news to who?


Great! Today was the last day of my school's test. As AYe told me just now, for the past 4 days everything was fine. I agree with AYe. But something happened again today. Or yesterday I should say.
Victim S got back together with Victim D. Happy-go-lucky pairs of friends. Happy for them? At least my mission is accomplished.
Victim D is good with Victim Y. Laughing so cheerfully like nothing had happened. Glad for them? Not really. Why would I feel like this?
Today History's paper was tough. Is there such theory that if our mind is occupied by something, we can't think about other things? Well, that happened to me. My mind was occupied by what I've heard & saw during recess. Once, recess time is the time I'm looking forward to other than to go back home. But now? I'm slightly afraid of what might happen during recess.
I couldn't answer my History. I was trying to make sense what I've heard & saw. What I know & what I believe. I took very long to answer my paper. Though most of the time I was thinking of that.
At least the tests are over. I can handle what might be coming in the future....

P/S:
To Jing Wen: Do have fun this Saturday. Take lotsa photos ya? Take care =)

*If anyone gets offended by whatever I post in my blog, that's your own problem. It has nothing to do with me if your name is not clearly stated.*

No comments: