I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Accept the fact!


Recently my legs are not so well. It's painful after I jog. Walked like an old lady. I think I strained my leg in school today. I was running away from a piggy after taking her tie. I was walking down the stairs real slowly. Kanchana got so pissed =P
I thought it might be fine after some rest.
I went for a jog. This time I did some warm-ups before I started. It didn't help. It still hurt. It's worse. I ran for less than one minute. I stopped. I couldn't run any further. Both of my legs were aching so badly. Should I see the doctor? I think my mum would think that it is not necessary. But still?! it's painful! Accept the fact! You can't run anymore.
Rest for one week.

This idea came to my mind twice. But if I rest for a week, all those exercises I had for the past 4 weeks would be nothing! Useless! Rest first? Or go on? *sigh*

No comments: