I dare you to click xD

Friday, August 7, 2009

Spill the beans...


[Note to whoever that reads this.
Don't think it might be you.
Don't get offended. It's just a random post.] =X

If you said it was okie, only I'll do it.
You didn't like it, that's why I kept it from you.
But now you said it's fine, so I carry on.
Now what? You're mad at what I'm doing now?
Get mad at yourself for giving me that freaking permission.
If you're mad, just tell me.
No point holding your chest and says it's aching.
If you hate seeing me doing that, confront me.
At least tell me what you feel.
Instead of spreading it to other people and talk bad of me BESIDE me.
Listen to their freaking advises if you think they're good enough to solve your problem.
It's fine if you don't wanna talk to me
I don't care!
I won't trouble my heart and let it carry my useless burden
Crying while counting how many days we haven't been talking.
Now I'm having fun, enjoying myself.
Don't try to manipulate my feelings.
You don't like people controlling you
So do I!
It seems fine that we're somehow related.
We still have some similarities.
I'm getting over it.
I'm getting over myself.
I'm getting over Y-O-U
Spill the beans.
No point upsetting yourself alone without other people knowing what happened.
Get angry if you want.
Now it's the time for me to stand up & speak up.
You have no right either.

-I'm good-
::JazZ xD::


No comments: