I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just believe~!

I found out something recently. A lot of people ask me questions but they don't believe me. Let's start with the studies. Fine! I admit that only this few weeks I started working slightly harder than I used to. So, they (classmates) will ask me stuff regarding to studies. But they tend to ask some other people after I've answered them. And they'll come back and tell me that my answers are correct. Excuse me?! Of course it's correct! If not I won't give you those answer!
Well, it's humans' natural tendency not to trust other people so easily. But if it's with me, ask and just believe. Of course when that person is trustworthy laar~
In other cases, I tell you something. Most of the time just passing a message.
"She says?" is what you reply.
Owh my gosh! Do you know how frustrating is that?! I know I have lotsa time but I won't waste my time telling you some of my own made-up stories is it? You really help me to know myself more. I found out quite a lot of things which I like and I don't like. Thanks is all I can say. But don't do it again. At least try not to.


-Just believe-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: