I dare you to click xD

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Extrapolated...

I went to Bukit Pelindung with Gabriel this morning. I was faster again this time. But Gabby was tired. He didn't wanna reach the top. Fine... So, we went up and came down in approximately half an hour. Plus a few minutes of resting. The sun wasn't shining bright enough. So, no photos taken. After that we went to Hoi Yin Restaurant for breakfast. Then I noticed some mosquitoes-bite like thingy on his arm. It's itching I guess. And reddish. Soon after that it spreaded to the other side of his arm. How can a mosquito bite spread??? He said it's not mosquito bites. It's some kinda caterpillar thingy. That the caterpillar is hanging and he walked past it. Sounded logic to me. Have to believe what a doctor-to-be said. BlahBlahBlah. Then we went home because his arm was getting worse. I went back and rested. Can't sleep well this few days. Insomnia is haunting me again. Still I couldn't sleep because of the hot weather. Then, I went to my school for an inter-school China Common Knowledge Competition. It wasn't easy because I've only finished reading one book though we were supposed to read 3 books =P
Then I saw something and extrapolated.
When a person tells us not to do something, but in the end that person does it in front of you. That person is fake. How would you feel? If you say you hate it when a person is so fake but you're doing excatly what the person is doing, I guess you would have to hate yourself. But most of the times we know what we hate, and hate the person that's doing it but we don't realize that sometimes we're doing what we hate. So ironic... And that slightly spoilt my mood for today. Gah~~

-hypocrisy sucks-
-Ben'JazZ xD-

No comments: