I dare you to click xD

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Surviving~

Today is a great day! Why "is"? Because it's still the present. I can still survive without you! Yay!

Let's start with this morning. My mum came into my room early in the morning and there went my Saturday morning sleep. I couldn't really sleep again. So, I considered myself having a short nap after that. I was supposed to go to the 30-hour Famine DIY camp @ Chung Ching primary. Due to stupid miscommunications, I didn't go. I'm not sure whether it's a good thing. Will I regret? But after experiencing all these today, I think i won't regret. Heheh =P

BlahBlahBlah. I didn't talk to my mum the whole day due to the miscommunication issue. Just answered her "O" when she told me something. Bluek... Not my fault k?!
So I did History notes and also Add-Math. Bangga bangga! ^__~

In the evening, Ashvini, Kanchana & I went to Bukit Pelindung together. Yay! Since I can't run/jog, that's the only thing I can do. This time, we took 55 minutes up and down the hill! I broke my own record! So happiiiieeee~~~~~


After that, I went to MYF with an expectant heart. Heheh. Benjamin was in the good mood! Let's partay!
Enwei brought me my new toy. Piggy~!Well, it wasn't excatly mine but since I bought it and it's still with me, so it's MINE!


We had our usual ice-breaker, worship, devotion and games! We played the caterpillar game! And of course, Ben's group won! *cheers*
Most importantly, Piggy brought me the spotlight. And I discovered my new initial: SDHDFA that stands for Super Duper Hyper Desperate For Attention! Enwei said I haven't reached the SDHVDFA that stands for Super Duper Hyper Very Desperate For Attention. But I'll reach that soon. So, sit down, relax and the show will begin! LOL =X

After all the fun, we went Yam Cha again! This time was different because we didn't have our usual gang. And we were crazilly taking photos. Poor Alfred. You've gotta get used to this k? xP

YC time!!!!!!
Gwah... Alfred didn't care about us. He carried on with his super late "dinner".Let's start with my single ice-cream toast. Yum Yum ^_~
And then! Garlic bread...

Now Alfred joined the photo taking maniacs after his "dinner".
Guess who paid for us?


Papa TRAC!!!
If you wonder why was his mouth like that, actually he was saying "thank you" when I took this photo.
So I continued my goody mood on Sunday. Took lotsa photos as well. But let me reveal only this one!
Ruthie and Amy...



-Banana smile-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: