I dare you to click xD

Monday, August 24, 2009

What's-the-title?

No matter it's 3 in the morning or whenever, I'll be there if you need me. That's my promise to you.


Chien Li's gift from Enwei.
It looks like a monkey to me.
ooppsss....


Piggy~ and Chien Li's sheepy


My new toy: Banana...??
It's Jonathan's camera's tripod stand though.
heheh =P

Jonathan's camera is sooooo CCCCOOOOOLLLLL!!!!
everyone wants to play with it. The photos taken are sooooo nice!
*envious*
Wonder when can I get one of those eh?

Today, I found out that someone that I don't really like is going to Family Camp. My world was covered with darkness for 1 second when I heard about it. Crap~!
I hope the distaste won't convert to hatred.

Holidays are boring! it's such a waste of time! I wanna go to school!!!


-Urgh~-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: