I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ZzZ...


Today was a bad day. I didn't attend prayer for 2 times already this week. I was late. Blame insomnia. Someone should show up but she was later than me. *Speechless*
I finally realize that teachers give a lot of homeworks. Now that I'm starting to be more hardworking. It sucks... But I'll endure =D
Something really bad happened again today. I really hate them. Why are they doing these to me? I seriously don't get it! Can exercising help to release my stress? I thought it would. But sleeping is still better. Heheh =P
I slept and everything was good. Though I still dreamt [as usual] but I think I got some rest. I don't wanna be so sensitive anymore. Being a sensitive person has been a genetic problem of mine since I was born. And emo. Urgh~!!!
So, stop being emo! Stop blaming other people for what happened! What's wrong with me?!?!?!

-Ikareteru-
-JazZ xD-


No comments: