I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Right...?

Dear Enwei, Chien Li & Alfred, I hope I've made the right choice.

After talking to her, I felt so much easier. I threw away some burden though there's still a a gap between us. But it's fine I think. I'm much happier now =D

"Im not in a good condition..."
This message left me hanging. Owh my gosh! What had happened??? Fine, we were meeting later. So I took some time to do my homework. But my heart didn't feel good. WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Later I found out it was NOTHING. Just that some piggy was sick... Urgh... Didn't worth that whole hour of feeling bad and worried =__=

BlahBlahBlah... To cut the story short...
[You! Form1 girl out there! Don't get jealous okie? >__<]

We cycled there again...

Some piggy got thirsty.
Thank God Joel was there.
He gave us some money to buy a bottle of mineral drink.
Aiyoyor...
So I ended up jogging 1 round only.
And we spent more time taking photos?

wahahahaha xD

We were disturbed. So she gave them the 'look'.

Threatening me... Poor me =(

P/S: Dear Crappie,
I really hope that you won't mind. Telling the truth is good for the both of us =)

-Kakax-
-Benjamin xP-


No comments: