I dare you to click xD

Monday, August 31, 2009

F-R-I-E-N-D-S...

P/S: It'll be a very looooong post. Don't read it if you can't stand it =P

Thank God! I survived the camp. I'll not talk so much about the camp 'cause I still don't have my photos yet. Urgh~ Daddy, I want a camera pppllleeeaaassseee!!!
There were a lot of things that I got from the camp. Most of them are related to FRIENDSHIP.
Great, even Alfred wasn't there. May be that's the chance for me to experience more on friendship.[Click on the image to enlarge it.]

1. Some people/friend will not be there for you all the time. They may have Plan A and there you go carrying out the plan. When you're waiting for them to step in, they're actually carrying out Plan B. You'll be like an idiot waiting for them. And you won't realize that they've changed the plan until you ask them.

2.Some people/friend don't worth your love & care. You get worried for them, but they'll just ignore you & think that you're annoying. They'll ask you to do something for them, in the end, they get annoyed because you're doing it. How ironic? But they're still your friends. As for me, I'll still take them as my friends, keep annoying them as long as I think it's good for them. To show Jesus' love to them. Blah~

3. Some people/friends that are not close to you will be with you when you're alone. How surprising? Their care & accompaniment are more than what you can expect. Try to accept them and you'll be able to click with them. Haha! Actually they've accepted you first!

When I'm worried [someone/something], I'll have dreams. If it's intense, I'll dream about what I'm worried about.If it's not, then I'll have usual weird dreams. Dreams cause me to have not enough sleep & rest. 1 Peter 5:7 says cast all your anxiety on Him[Jesus] because He cares for you.

4.When someone/your friend do something wrong, tell him/her in a polite manner. It's useless to see him/her keeps doing wrong and the dislike level increases in your heart. Why don't tell that person about it? Then he/she will at least try to change and you be hopeful about it. Ya know why tuition teachers are earning so much & still earning these days though the economy crisis is so critical? Because the tuition lessons & teachers give the parenst and students hope. To be hopeful and to feel that there's hope are strong feeling. So, stay hopeful.

5. When you're criticized, don't get angry with that person. Instead,try to be quiet to listen & accept it. Even if the critic isn't doing it in a nice manner, but at least he/she cares to criticize/comment on you. So that you'll be a better person [=

Pastor JK talked about 1 Voice, 1 Purpose today. The first thing he touched on was about friends. He quoted:"We can choose our friends, but not our family." The 1st thing that came into my mind was "Am I a good friend? Will other people choose me as their friend?" The 2nd thought was : "How's my friend? Is she a good friend to me?" I was having a particular person in mind. Then, my question to my 2nd thought was answered: No. She's a temptation to me. After receiving God's order on what to do, my distance with God is getting further. I'm not blaming her what's happening but I'll have to set my priorities right. So much of sacrifices I've done for her but I'm getting nothing back so far. God says He'll reward us in heaven what what we do on earth. So, I guess I won't really give up on her until I'm asked to do so.


-There's more to come-
::Ben'JazZ xD::

No comments: