I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

100th post of the year...


There are so many things that I don't know.
Don't know when you're serious
Don't know when you're joking
Should I be upset?
Is there anyone to tell me what's going on?
I don't wanna do something and keep regretting after that.
Does what I do being appreciated?
Or it's just merely crap to you?
I wanna tell you how I feel.
But I'm scared that you can't accept it.
I wanna know how you feel
But I'm scared that you'll say that I'm a busybody.
Who's supposed to make me happy?
Am I supposed to make you happy?
Are you making me happy?
Am I making you happy?
All these need reconsideration.
Looking at my wallpaper.
I felt hope. I saw bright light.
Won't get tired of looking at it.
Enwei would understand that.
But it's hopeless hope.
Will that photo appear in my phone again?
What will I do if it appears?
Everything is so ironic.
Now, i can't sleep well again.
May be 'coz I'm used to wake up early.
So the latest I can sleep until is 8.30a.m.
It's way too early for holidays.
It's already Tuesday.
Is that a good thing?
Yes for me. But no at the same time.
It's confirmed.
9th of September.
There's nothing I can do about it.
No one cares about how I feel.
Just do it in the way you want it to be.


P/S: AYe, I'll still be praying for your mum [=


-disappointed-
-JazZ xD-


No comments: